SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2020 — Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases within our service territory, starting next week, Elevate’s offices will be closed to the public out of an abundance of caution. The closure is temporary, starting Monday, November 16, and going through at least November 27. We will notify customers if we extend the closure beyond these dates.
During the closure, the facilities will be professionally deep cleaned and disinfected. All employees who can will be working remotely, and field workers and service technicians will take extra precautions to ensure that Elevate continues to provide essential services.
What we’re doing to keep you connected
- Elevate offices are temporarily closed, November 16 - 27
- Telecommuting software and systems are being utilized to support all employees who are able to work from home
- We have implemented regular disinfecting procedures in our facilities
- Employees who are ill or who have infected family members in their home have been directed to stay home
- Elevate adheres to the county and state public safety COVID-19 regulations of wearing masks, social distancing, and frequent hand washing
What you can do to help keep our essential employees healthy
- When possible, skip the trip to our offices and pay your bill remotely
- Log into your account and pay online at https://elevatefiber.smarthub.coop/Login.html
- Call us at 844-386-8744 and pay using our secure phone payment option
- Set your account to autopay. You can do this through your online account, linked above.
- Please keep your distance from our service technicians and field crews. They are essential to ensuring Elevate continues to deliver reliable, high-speed internet.